We hope you enjoy this video geared towards faculty and TAs managing grades in Canvas using the gradebook! It shows six steps for finishing up grading in Canvas at the end of a term.
Six Easy Steps:
- Download and save your Canvas gradebook
- Hide (“mute”) assignment grades and feedback from students
- Hide total course grades from students
- Grade all ungraded assignments
- Unhide assignments and total course grades
- Download and save finished gradebook
If you have any questions, please email Courseware Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.