1. Go to Settings in the course menu and click on the Navigation.
2. Scroll down to “Drag items here to hide them from students” to locate the Library Guide.
3. Drag the button into the “Drag and drop items to reorder them in the course navigation” list and click Save. This will add the button to the course menu.
4. Click on the button in the course menu, which will open the LibApps Library Content Selection menu and allow you to link to a specific guide.
5. Select library.upenn.edu from the LibGuides Site dropdown.
6. Select Full LibGuide from the Content Type.
7. Then select the specific guide you’d like to add from the Guide You may also select an optional landing page from the Guide Page dropdown.
8. Once you have made all your selections, click Embed Content.
9. The Canvas site will refresh and send you back to the course homepage. Click on Library Guide again in the course menu and then View Content to view your guide.
Please direct any questions about this tool to email@example.com