Instructions for Instructors Using the LockDown Browser
- Once Respondus is enabled in your course site, you should see a “LockDown Browser” link on your course menu in Canvas.
- Create a new quiz as you normally would in Canvas (for instructions, please see https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-1965) or use an existing quiz. Publish the quiz.
- Click on the LockDown Browser link on your course menu, and select the quiz for which you would like to use Respondus.
- Click the dropdown menu to the left of the quiz name, then click “Modify Settings.”
- Select “Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.”
- Click “Save and Close.”
- Students will now be required to access this quiz using only the Respondus LockDown Browser.